Saturday, May 23, 2020

Melovino Meadery - Apple Cider Mead

Melovino Meadery in Vauxhall New Jersey is one of my favorite places in NJ. I first visited for a tour and tasting. I enjoyed every single craft mead I tried. These guys have a knack for mixing and blending flavors. It's also worth noting the rustic, modern decor is great for pictures.

I found 3 apple cider mead on their website that I would like to try. I believe these are "cyser" mead.
All information has been taken directly from their website, I have yet to try these.

1- Hot For Teacher

Apple cider mead with fresh jalapenos (not spicy)

This apple cider mead variation takes a little soak on some fresh jalapeno peppers for a nice pop of fresh, green pepper character without any burn.
500ml @ 14% abv






2- Once Bitten Twice Dry



Off-dry apple cider mead
A delectable, light, crisp and refreshing apple mead, made with local apple cider with a special blend of light honey varietals. 
500ml @ 14% abv





3- Southern Apple

Bourbon barrel apple cider mead
We took our already fabulous Teacher’s Pet recipe to a whole other level by aging it for 12 months in oak barrels straight from Kentucky. 
Its like a sweet and sassy apple pie made with honey and a hint of southern hospitality. 
500ml @ 14% abv

No comments:

Post a Comment